Awaken and revitalize your senses with this delicious smelling peppermint body scrub that is almost good enough to eat! It’s super easy to make and features all natural ingredients! Make one for yourself and few more for holiday gift giving. They are especially great as hostess gifts and stocking stuffers.
- 3/4 cup + 2 tablespoons of Turbinado sugar
- 1/2 cup oil (e.g., sunflower, almond) + 2 tsp. more if Vitamin E oil is not used
- 40 drops of peppermint essential oil
- 8 drops of vanilla essential oil
- Optional: 2 tsp. Vitamin E oil, 1/4 tsp. grapefruit seed extract, 7 drops of rosemary oleoresin extract
Makes 8 oz.
Blend all ingredients together and store in an 8 oz. PET jar.
- The optional ingredients act as preservatives and antioxidants.
- Cut the amount of essential oils in half or by two-thirds for children and the elderly.
Copyright © Karen Peltier and Well Gal, 2012. All rights reserved.